segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2008

Life is made of small but meaningful MOMENTS


September is getting to the end!!! When i look back to the days i have spent here i think that it seems yesterday that i arrived here. I still so or more excited than i was before coming here!
However, time goes on, and one thing that remembers me that, is the cold weather that is starting now and the rain... I can not wear any more my shirts, i am already using scarfs, and coats. But it is good the sign of time going by...
I think life is to be lived as best as possible and all moments count so we just have to enjoy them as THE MOMENT!!!

This last week was made of that small but good moments that will stay in my mind!!!
- Thrusday i went to have dinner in New York and after that went to a jazzclub in Village. Muito Bom!! The people, the place, the singers were great! Everything just great and i had a funny, good and crazy night!!! (La noche de las loucuras!!!)

- Friday, i had planed to go to NY but then the rain just made me change my mind. I stayed in Little Falls in the white house!! Where everything happens! I had great moments speaking with my girlfriends in Portugal! It made me feel as i was there with them and having so much fun!!! Thanks Téte Cruto, Dádá Pereira e Susu Alves!!!
After that i decided to go out also! I get dressed and went to a bar here in little falls the martini bar! Very nice and the music was just the Music!! I met some people and spent a good time. I thanked to the guy who had gave me a ride in the previous day, because of the rain... ah ah ah


- Saturday i woke up with my mother's phone call! The phone ringing.. bahh .. but it was my mother.. ok! Saturday day of Union Square market, greenwich village and some nice stores! Of course i did not come home with hands free... To end the day, i had sushi for dinner! GREATTT BENFICA ganhou ao Sporting eheheh :)






-Sunday: sleep sleep sleep sleep..ok it is enought! Just lying down in ny "bed" do some cleaning and some food for the week! Get ready for a dinner at the house of another portugese girl who lives here in New Jersey. The dinner was just DELICIOUS, SWEET and ROUND!!!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

i miss u a lot from portugal to there...:D love u friend of my heart

Anónimo disse...

Lulu Ranito... você faz cá mta falta (com sotaque de tia!!!)...lol

Anónimo disse...

you're f*cking right
Marcus